My top 10 daily rituals to success
Without a millionaire mindset it doesn't matter what business or vehicle you choose to create wealth. If you don't have the beliefs and your success thermostat set correctly it will be a long hard road.
To learn more about how to have a millionaire mindset simply pop your name and email into the box and I will send you 3 free chapters from my book.
Success means many different things to people. It’s not just about financial success; to me it is about having choices, great relationships with family and friends and enjoying what you do on a daily basis.
Keep reading to see my top tips to a millionaire mindset
Success is not a destination at which you suddenly say I am successful now, it’s an ongoing journey to discover your world and do the things that you want to achieve, whether that is to become a mother, a dancer, or a business tycoon. Once you reach a goal you should then be reaching for the next thing.
I believe that when you stop striving for that next thing you stop really living.
You have to become the person that is able to attract success by having a millionaire mindset. You will only grow in success in proportion to how you grow as a person.
To keep myself motivated and inspired I practice several things every day to keep my millionaire mindset in top shape.
To stay in a state of high energy, which is required to achieve everything, my success habits are:
• Being organised so that my day flows and I make the best use of the time available.
• A daily shot of vitamin juice
• Reading inspirational quotes and looking at the vision boards in my office
• Establishing an exercise routine - do things you love, not those you don’t
• Reading inspirational books and listening to CDs on an ongoing basis, in the car, hanging out the washing, on the tractor.
• Following my intuition and my heart ( great for share strategies)
• Meditating (learn to control your mind, thoughts and self-talk)
• Gratitude journaling - keeps you in high-energy state
• Repeating affirmations and visualisation
I will be sharing the strategies in more details in my newsletter and blog.
Click here to join my 21 day Millionaire Mindset Challenge - this is exactly what I did to start my Millionaire Journey.